Sunday, December 7, 2008

UT Graduation and a New Sewing Machine




We had a fantastic weekend of fun and celebration! Matt's graduation was really nice and the meal afterwards was superb. We ate at Fonda San Miguel. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. So if you are in the Austin area you should give it a try.


While I was in Austin I also purchased a new sewing machine. I bought the Bernina 730E and I can't wait to start sewing some of my projects. I took Mom to some of the quilt stores in Austin and we bought a few things to add to our fabric stash! We also shopped at Interior Fabrics which is one of my favorite stores when I'm looking for decorator fabrics. Christmas is just around the corner and I really need to get busy with gift wrapping and decorating. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. We were also at this graduation for my son's fiance! It was wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you create on your new machine!
    Bertha and I are still getting aquainted. :)

    ReplyDelete