Monday, May 4, 2009

Early Mother's Day

Linsi, Haley and I spent the the weekend at the Hyatt Resort in Bastrop. It was a great weekend with my two girls. We laid out by the pool and we roasted marshmallows and made smore's at night. I got an early Mother's Day gift from Linsi and Haley. I got a massage from the Spa that was marvelous and Linsi gave me a beautiful pair of earrings. I came home so refreshed and ready to finish up the school year!
I have been working on several of my projects. I put the first coat of paint on the chest of drawers and I really think this is going to be a great piece. I am hoping to put the second coat of paint on tomorrow and then I plan to glaze it. I'll post pictures in a few days.
Dad is still improving each day but still needs prayer so please continue to pray for him. I also have one other prayer request. One of our dear friends at church is going through tests at M.D. Anderson this week. Please pray for him and his family.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment