Thursday, March 11, 2010

More sewing







I am in the middle of softball season so I am not getting the sewing time that I would like to but I finished a few items this past weekend. I love this fabric! The colors are so springy and fresh. This is a diaper/wipes mini bag with burp pads to match. When things slow down a bit I plan to make alot of these sets. I used fat quarters that I already had on hand. Linsi and I also made these adorable little shoes. You can get the free pattern for these at this website http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/ They are easy to make and so cute. All is going well here at home and we only have 49 days until school is out. It's hard to believe another school year will soon end. Haley and I are planning a trip to Italy and I am so excited. I have never been to Europe and this is going to be a nice experience I'm sure. We have several tours planned and of course we have included time for a little shopping! Have a fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! you are going to Italy with your daughter!
    I hope you have a wonderful time together...I have not been reading blogs lately. The store keeps me pretty busy. I am going to have someone work on Thursdays for me, I have so many things to catch up on. Projects and some new things I would like to do for the store. sandi

    ReplyDelete