Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So Much to Be Thankful For!

I love this time of year when we get together with our family and friends to enjoy all the food and fellowship. First Thanksgiving and then in just a few short weeks, Christmas.
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Dallas again this year and the food could not have been better! We had the traditional meal of fried turkey (it's my favorite), dressing, cream of corn, sweet potato casserole, green bean wraps, dumplings (Linsi makes them and they are delicious), crab meat deviled eggs, peach cobbler, and pecan pie.
Haley and I shopped the day after Thanksgiving and we are almost finished with our list for Christmas! Hallelujah
I am so thankful for the great family that God has blessed me with.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and is getting ready for Christmas.
God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment