Saturday, May 25, 2013

CeCe Caldwell's Pittsburg Gray and Smokey Mountain Blue

I bought this table and couldn't decide what color to paint it! I finally made a decision on PG and SMB by CeCe Caldwell's chalk and clay paints. I used a stencil from http://www.maisondestencils.com/. I used Seattle Mist to stencil the top of the table. As you can see in the photo, the tables top was damaged with water rings. I sprayed the top with Shellac first and let that dry overnight before painting the table. I do this to prevent the rings from bleeding through the paint. No sanding, no stripping, just start painting and it's that easy! If you have some furniture that needs a new look - CeCe Caldwell's chalk and clay paints are such a great choice. Have you painted anything lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment