Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chevron Table using CeCe Caldwell's KO and SFT and a Mid Century Dresser


I finished this small round pedestal table today. I used KO and SFT with a chevron stencil from Maison de Stencils. I order stencils from several different companies, sometimes I luck out and get them at a discount but not always. The Mid Century Modern dresser is something that I have pondered about for some time now. I couldn't decide on a color for this piece but finally decided to paint her TCC and KO with a pretty all over stencil from Royal Designs. The hardware needed a little rub and buff to brighten it up a bit. I think this would be a great console for a flat screen television. It would give the room a nice "pop" of color. We will be open at Fresh on Friday, Saturday, and Monday - so come by and see what new things we have brought in to the store. Our classes are scheduled for this month if you would like to register. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment