Friday, September 20, 2013

Frenchy End Tables

My favorite style of furniture is Country French so when I found these end tables a few weeks ago I was so excited and couldn't wait to paint them. Of course I always struggle on what color to paint my furniture pieces. It took me a few days to decide but it actually came to me in the middle of the night when I was trying to sleep. Do you ever do that? I decided to use Dover White, Seattle Mist, and Vintage White by CeCe Caldwell's paints. The finish is Endurance. I chose Endurance since end tables sometime get a little abuse and this finish is the most durable. I have a large French Wardrobe that I'm going to paint next week and I may have to use this same color combination. I hope you have a great weekend! We are being blessed here in Texas with a little rain and hopefully a cool front.



No comments:

Post a Comment