Monday, April 27, 2015

Catching Up and Keeping Up (sorta)!



WOW!!! I have been SO busy but I have a few things I want to share and get you caught up with what's going on at Fresh. First, is this not the cutest chair cover EVER??? My mom, Nelda, custom makes them. They are handmade out of painter's cloth which is very durable and washable. You can go here to check out her cute Etsy Shop. 
Mom and I just returned from our annual trip to Mountain View, Arkansas where she goes to the Dulcimer Festival and I go junking while she attends class. The weather was so nice and this is a beautiful place to visit. I look forward to this trip every year!


Sharon and I are busy getting ready for the Christus LiveWell Conference in Beaumont, May 9th, at Ford Park. You can go here to find out more on the Conference. We will have a booth set up with our paints and home decor items. I will be speaking in the morning session on "Making Something Old, New Again". If you attend the conference be sure and stop by our booth and say "hi". Sharon, Mom, and I will be there to answer any questions and help you with your next project or home decor. We will be giving away $800.00 worth of prizes at this conference. If you attend our session you could be one of the lucky winners of these great prizes from Fresh. Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, Paint Couture, Chalk Pro, and Mother Earth have generously donated to this event and you will not be disappointed. 
I will be on the road again in the morning headed to Canton for First Monday Trade Days. We are located inside Timeless Treasures Antique Mall in Canton so if you come this weekend be sure and shop here - it's a wonderful store full of bargains. They are open late during Trade Days. 
I will be giving a paint demo in the Original Pavilion 2,booths 59 - 62 with The Shabby Divas. I'm not sure which day but check out these girls, they have some really cute items for sale. 
Whewwwww....I think that's all for now...oh yeah and May 23rd our youngest is getting married! Did I mention we've been planning a wedding amidst all of this....LOL! Have a blessed week and don't forget our website www.freshjaspertexas.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment