Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back Home

I am back home and ready to go back to work in the morning. I helped Linsi paint a couple of pieces of furniture and since I had to leave today she is going to finish them up. When she sends me pictures of the finished furniture pieces I will post them. We painted her vanity white and the high boy black. We also covered her vanity stool with a pretty brown fabric and painted the stool white. I bought several short yardages of fabric from Calico Corners in Dallas. They have beautiful fabrics for decorating. I am going to make a curtain for a doorway in Linsi's house and a balloon shade for the kitchen door that has a window at the top. Another project! When I got home today I started organizing my new sewing room. I am bringing things from the upstairs room down to Haley's old room. So far I've moved the cutting table and one sewing machine. The other sewing table is really big and heavy, so I am going to try and move it tomorrow. I want new flooring in the new sewing room but for right now I'll have to deal with carpet. I hate carpet in a sewing room! I think I am going to shop at Elfa and see what I can come up with for my new room. They have some really neat storage units and last spring I changed my laundry room, kitchen pantry, master closet, and computer room closet into Elfa closets and storage spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment