Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Back














































Well I finally got my computer back today and I am posting pictures of my new curtains and some other projects. The black chest of drawers that I painted and put in my sewing room which also holds my new t.v. that I bought for that room is also in this group of pictures. We have had our share of rain the past couple of days! We are still working on the lighting in the kitchen but it's slowly getting there. My walls look really bare in most of the pictures because I haven't decided what I am going to put on them yet. I have a hard time deciding what to put on freshly painted walls but I will put something up soon and when I do I'll post those pictures too. Tomorrow my son, Matt, will be 23 years old. Man, how time flies, it seems like yesterday he was only a toddler. I used two pottery barn colors for the newly painted rooms. I used linen wicker for the kitchen and sewing room and then in the master bedroom and bath I used Oakwood manor. Both are very neutral colors but I plan to pull in color with accessories and curtains. If you go back to some of the earlier post you can see before pictures of the kitchen and some of the furniture pieces. I also included a picture of my quilt. I need to put the binding around the edges and it will be finished.

1 comment:

  1. Black curtains lovely! You have a very nice style, and the pattern is exactly like your page background. Ah, attention to style details!

    ReplyDelete