Friday, November 7, 2008

It's already Friday!!!

This week flew by for me! My laptop is in the shop so I haven't been on the computer much this week. I am hoping it's fixed when I get off work today. We are working on getting the house back in order for the holidays and it's getting there. I'll post pics of the kitchen this weekend. It's looking good. We have to finish the cabinet tops with trim and I need to make my curtains for the kitchen and dining area. I want to paint my chairs and a bench black that will go in the dining area, too. The weather is great here today. Softball class was nice and breezy. I have a young lady that decided to play softball for the first time in her little life and I am trying to make tough and aggressive! Today we were working on outfield hits and infield hits and how to run the bases with those kinds of hits. She was running sooooo slow around the bases and as I stood there I thought I know I could run faster than that and I'm 48 years old. So I decided I would call her over there and we would race.....the other girls nearly fell out when I started running with her! And I did out run her.....I guess I still have it! I may not be able to get out of the bed in the morning ! LOL Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Way to run those bases you spunky girl!

    And I guess it was a great UT game yesterday here in Austin.

    ReplyDelete