Saturday, June 27, 2009

Aprons and Sun Dresses




I finally got the apron made that I have been intending to make. I had bought the fabric and the pattern back in the fall at a fabric store in Austin. The pattern was Apron Jazz by Barbara Brandeburg. I thought the instructions were a little sketchy. I also made a little dress and the pattern I used was an Indigo Junction. The instructions were very well written and easy to understand. Me, Mom, and Dad went to see my sister today and we made a little detour to The Painted Pony Quilt Shop in La Porte. This is a great store and always a treat to visit.
They have a great selection of patterns, fabric, and quilts. I love looking at all the beautiful quilts hanging through out the store. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Nancy, I love the little dress and apron. Your selection of fabric is wonderful..... Sandi

    ReplyDelete