Friday, June 19, 2009

Burp Pads











Linsi and I made some very cute burp pads tonight. She came home for Father's Day and we whipped these out! I used flannel for the white fabric and then I had some cute prints in my stash and used those for the border. The border is 4 1/2" x 9 1/2". The flannel is 9 1/2" x 32 1/2". And then we monogrammed them with cute sayings. I am loving my Bernina machine. This is a special weekend for our Dad's. My Dad came tonight and we had a great dinner together. My husband took him to the pond to see Fisher, my son's black lab swim and work. I hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, what cute little burp pads!! How wonderful that your daughter was there to sew with you, ( how fun ). Sounds like the Father's had a great meal and fun at the pond. Blessings to you. Sandi

    ReplyDelete