Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting an early start on Christmas








I have not been blogging lately but I've been busy sewing more projects and trying to get a head start on Christmas goodies! I'm still making aprons and burp pads.We have a new quilt shop in Jasper. The shops name is Ms. Sammie's Quilt Shop located on Hwy. 96 South. She specializes in some really cute dish towels. She does a dish towel a month with cute appliques stitched on them. I bought the December applique towel and it turned out nice. That is pretty much what I've been doing in the sewing room.
Haley is home for a few weeks and we are planning a few short trips while she's home. My summer seems to be flying by so quickly. I have several friends who have been diagnosed with cancer and are taking treatments. Please remember these special people in your prayers, Sue Brooks, Taurus Hornsby, and Kathy Wilkerson. I hope you are having a great summer! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment