Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm back


Haley and I headed to Dallas with Fisher aboard to visit Linsi and Matt. We were almost to our destination when I had a flat on the car. We were detained for about an hour and half but a very nice man stopped and changed the tire for me. We played in a softball game that night with Linsi's team. They needed a few extra players to fill in and Haley and I did just that. We shopped at several stores and I went to a few garage sales and quilt stores while there. We are back home now and I have several projects I need to finish this week. Haley will be moving into her new place next week so I will post pictures later. Have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a flat tire, it has just been years since I have had a flat....Sounds like you had a great time anyway. How nice that someone stop to help you (nice man). Did you buy some great fabric at the quilt shop? I love to visit Dallas when I come to TX. great city. Have a nice week. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your new projects, I'm trying to get a few things done before summer is over!! I'm a teacher too, in little town in central Texas. I love to go to Canton!!! Nice to find your blog. I borrowed you instructions for the little purse kleenex holders and made four of them today with fabric I had, now I want to get some more fabric and make some more. I'm going to work on a purse next. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete