Friday, October 9, 2009

Rainy Weather!


This is Homecoming for our Football team and it is raining or should I say pouring! This is the kind of weather that makes you want to curl up and take a good nap. I have been too busy to work on any projects for the past couple of weeks but I plan to get back in gear this weekend. I will be working at the antique shop on Saturday but Sunday after church I hope to work on some of my embroidery projects. I am still trying to decide if I am going to the Quilt Show in Houston this year. I went last year but I can't decide about this year. I noticed on Heather Bailey's blog that she is going to be there with new patterns and fabric. I love her designs so I would love to go and look at her things. I guess I have a few more days to decide. Have a great weekend and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment