Monday, August 9, 2010

A busy Monday!




This was a busy and productive Monday for me! I made several monogrammed Kleenex holders this morning for my booth in Buna and I cooked a delicious lunch for me and my husband. The seviche was wonderful and we had fresh black-eyed peas and fresh corn. I love all of the fresh vegetables in the summer time. Afterwards I went for a swim with my lab, Finn. I plan to get freshened up and go to Buna to visit my parents and take the Kleenex holders to my booth.
I have a few pictures of those cute Kleenex holders. I gave the instructions on how to make these simple holders last year. You can scroll through my blog to get the instructions for those if you would like to make them. I added a monogram on these this time.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, they are so cute! Hope you have a great visit with your parents. Also nice to hear your Father is doing well. Blessings, sandi

    ReplyDelete