Saturday, August 7, 2010

Early Christmas Projects




I am trying to start early on my Christmas projects so I have done a few appliqued onesies and a 3 piece gift set. I also got my Etsy Shop up and running today. It took me awhile to get the pictures the right size and posted but I now have two items for sale. If you are curious and want to take a peek at my shop it's called "nwalkercreations".
I had a visit from my sister and my parents today and we had a great lunch and visit.
My sister, Lisa purchased a Bernina similar to mine and I gave her a quick demonstration on how to use the embroidery and how to do applique with the machine. Lisa loves anything with birds so I embroidered her a dishcloth with a cute little bird. I also did Mom one for her kitchen. Afterwards we went out by the pool with Finn and watched him retrieve and swim. I hope your day was as fulfilling as mine.
Take care and God Bless You.


1 comment:

  1. Nancy, it is nice to start early on your Christmas projects. I wish I could be so organized and timely. Soon you will be starting back to school and will be busy. How is your Father doing? sandi

    ReplyDelete