Thursday, January 30, 2014

Canton Trade Days: Day 1


Day 1: January 29, 2014 - We arrived in Canton around 1:00 p.m. to begin our construction on the booth in Pavilion 4000. We unloaded a trailer full of goods and tons of paint and finishes. On Wednesday in Canton there are very few people stirring around in the Pavilions and grounds especially when it's cold and windy. Worked until around 6:30 p.m. and decided we would take a break and check into our hotel and then get a quick dinner at the Dairy Palace. DP has delicious hamburgers and Mom and I always get the 1/2 pounder and split it. I must say it hit the spot and I was ready for round 2 of pricing items and arranging the paint and furniture. We were missing one of our helpers, Mom was too tired for Round 2, so she stayed in the hotel and rested while Haley and I worked until 9 p.m. When we returned to the room we got ready for bed anxiously awaiting Day 2. Of course, I was so anxious I could not sleep. After waking up several times throughout the night I decided sleep was not going to happen for me this night. At 2:30 a.m. I finally gave up and began looking at Instagram and Facebook. Of course, no one is up at that time, so nothing exciting was happening on the social network. It is now Day 2, and I'm waiting for everyone else to wake up! You can order CeCe Caldwell's Paint and Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paint on our website: www.freshjaspertexas.com If you need help with the CeCe paints we have a section called "paint instructions". For Miss Mustard Seeds Milk Paints her website has wonderful video tutorials for everything you need to know about the milk paint. 
Day 1: Mom and Haley arranging the MMSMP



Haley - youngest helper!


Furniture before we arranged the booth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment