I don't know about you but I am SO ready for more sunshine! The rain and cold weather make for gloomy and long days. I've noticed the Blue Birds in our yard and other beautiful birds. I have a few azaleas in the front yard that have a few blooms and the Flowering Pear is in full bloom.
I'm in the mood to do spring cleaning and a little updating here and there. Are you updating or remodeling this Spring? If so please share what you are doing.
Here is my To Do list -
1. Add curtains to my den. I used to have curtains but for the past several years I've had wooden blinds.
2. Replace the pillow covers in my den with new ones(a new color).
3. Replace the old light fixture in my foyer.
4. Paint the floor length mirror in my bedroom.
5. Clean out the garage - it's getting junkie again!
6. Add sheers to my curtains in my bedroom.
7. Plant a few flowers in containers on my front porch.
For now that is my short list of a few updates that I would like to get done in my house before the Summer. But in Fresh we are decorating in every room. We're painting mason jars, metal letters, chairs, and anything else we can get our hands on! New spring merchandise is arriving daily and we are anxiously putting out the new items. We are getting ready for the Azalea Festival next Saturday and Fresh's celebration of our two year store anniversary.
We would love to have you stop in for refreshments and say "hi". Have a wonderful weekend.