Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gift Bag and a New Baby







We woke up early this morning and traveled to Seabrook to see the new great nephew! Garrett was born January 5, 2009 and he is gorgeous. We had a good visit with Allyson and Kahner and then headed home. I've been working on a few projects and finished one when I got home. I am working on a shadow box but I decided to make a gift bag too! I love the way it turned out. I'm still gathering up things for my shadow box projects. I should have those finished this week. My giveaway ends tomorrow night and I'll post the winner! I have tried to reply to all of you who entered the giveaway. I was on the road today so I'm still catching up with some of them. A big thank you to all my blogger friends for entering and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. your bag is absolutely gorgeous...and of course the nephew is adorable...i love babies! ☺

    ReplyDelete