Sunday, April 19, 2009

A cute Music Stand Refinished















I bought a cute music stand last fall in Carmine and I completed that project and put it into my Antique booth space today. I love cute antique accent pieces of furniture. This piece would be great as a end table for the living room, a night stand for the bedroom, for those that love to craft with those pretty papers from Hobby Lobby and Michael's or scrap booking this would be great to store those papers! I painted it black and shabbied the edges and then put a finish on it. My favorite part on this makeover is the turquoise knob that I found to put on the door. This week is the last week of softball and I will have more time to work on my projects.
We also got great news this week! My Dad is coming home possibly tomorrow! We are so excited about this homecoming we can hardly stand it. No one is more ready than him, though. He is getting stronger everyday. He still has a long way to go but we are so thankful for all the prayers.

I am going to post several pictures on this post. I took some pictures of some of the antiques and items that I have collected over the last few months. I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment