Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Junking!












Little did I know that after my youngest child graduated and left for college that I would find another hobby that I enjoy so much. The empty nest syndrome was a little harder than I had expected but I quickly filled that void with junking! I guess the best part for me would be the "hunt" for that special piece of furniture. After the find, I love transforming it into something really special. The sanding, the cleaning, the painting, is all worth the time and effort to get the end result. After several months of "junking" I realized how much I needed(wanted) a trailer so that I could buy more if I wanted. So I purchased a trailer for my junking adventures. Needless to say I have filled it full of goodies many times! I am going to post a few pictures of my antique booth space with some of my treasures displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment