Friday, March 14, 2014

Oak Buffet Make Over

I have finished the oak buffet! This is one of my favorite painted pieces that I have completed. The buffet has beautiful twisted legs and lovely wooden beadwork on the drawers. I painted the base in Tricycle Red by Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint and the top with Curio also by Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. I then rubbed hemp oil by MMSMP on the entire buffet. I love the way the hemp oil can be worked into the painted wood. It gives a rich deep hue to a finished piece of furniture. I replaced the hardware with some mercury glass knobs from Hobby Lobby. If you would like to read the steps on how to paint with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint, go to my previous posts about this project. If you have any questions please go to our website: www.freshjaspertexas.com We are fully stocked with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint and finishes. You will love this wonderful paint!








No comments:

Post a Comment