Monday, March 17, 2014

What Can I Paint with CeCe Caldwell's Chalk and Clay Paints?

The title to this post is a question that I get asked quite often. The answer, almost everything! Can I paint metal? Can I paint a table top that is Formica? Can I paint without stripping it first? The answer to all of the above is YES you can!! Isn't that exciting that you can buy a can of paint and basically start painting? Honestly, to me, it's the best invention since sliced bread. Most people really cannot believe it when I tell them how easy it is to use this product. I am going to show you a few things that I have painted with this wonder paint and you can see for yourself just how great it is! Here are my before pictures of a vintage jewelry box that had a few ugly spots on the lid. My other before picture is an old suitcase that needed a little face lift. I will be back in a few days to show you the transformation of these two. I used the new pink by CeCe Caldwell's and it's gorgeous! If you would like to purchase some of this amazing paint just log on to our website: www.freshjaspertexas.com or if you are in Jasper stop by our store on 403 College Street. We are also located in Livingston at the Consignor Mall, in Woodville at Loretta's Too, Junktique in Jasper, Kelly B's in Henderson and once a month in Canton in Pavilion 4000 booth 4268/69. 



A thin coat of CeCe paint

No comments:

Post a Comment