Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Paint Couture Favorites

About a month ago we traveled to Charlotte, North Carolina for Paint Couture Training where we met new friends and learned many new techniques with their wonderful products. Right now I've got a little time to ponder on ALL the neat things that I learned in North Carolina and I thought I would share my favorite Paint Couture product. This item is available in ten colors and is an all natural gilding wax with no odor.  You can layer the colors to achieve many different looks. 
I like to apply the gilding wax with my fingers or with a small brush. Use Coconut Oil to clean your brushes and fingers or to remove any excess wax that has been applied. Where would you use gilding wax? Gilding wax looks nice on raised decorative areas on furniture, picture frames, and hardware. I'm working on a project using the copper gilding wax that I will post pictures of soon. Have you tried gilding wax on any of your projects? You will LOVE it! 


Peacock Paint Couture with Copper Gilding Wax


No comments:

Post a Comment