Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Back on Track Again

It's been awhile since I've posted on my blog because I had an unexpected bump in the road recently. But thank the good Lord I am on the mend and doing great! I'm a person who loves to keep busy and I really have a passion for what I do. I really don't like to slow down but sometimes that is out of my control. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I had some medical issues that were beyond my control and at one point scary. But it's all behind me now and I'm ready to start painting and working on my projects as soon as I am able. 
We have some exciting things coming up that I will be sharing very soon. We also have our March Classes on the Calendar and I will post those in my next blog. If you haven't signed up for our newsletter on our website you can go here to sign up. We are excited that so many of you have already signed up for our newsletter and we look forward to hearing your feedback. 
Check us out on Facebook to keep up with all the latest at Fresh. Remember you have to like things on our page in order for us to stay in your feed. Also we would love for you to "share" our posts so that we can get new "likes" and expand our audience.  Fresh is celebrating two years of business and we could not do any of this without your encouragement and support. Thank you and God bless you for all that you do to keep our little business trucking along....

No comments:

Post a Comment