Thursday, February 5, 2015

Which Color?

Miss Mustard Seed's new European milk paint colors are beautiful!
It's hard to say which one is my favorite so I am going to feature each color. The first one I am going to show you is a beautiful pink - arabesque.

Arabesque is a ballet position which is exactly what this color reminds me of - pink ballet shoes! It's not a bright pink and not a dull pink but a subtle pink that's so perfect. Milk paint comes in a powder form that you mix with equal parts water for a full coverage or if you want more of a stain then mix 3 parts water and 1 part milk paint. Do you love the chippy look from the primitive furniture? Milk paint is chippy goodness! Or do you like more of a smooth look with no chippiness?
No problem, add Miss Mustard Seed's Bonding Agent and you have the smooth look.
Marian Parsons aka "Miss Mustard Seed" has a great blog that you can follow and learn from the best about her amazing products. Follow Marian here. Marian has several teaching videos that are insightful for the novice. Not only does she blog about her products but she gives advice on decorating, crafting and everyday life. I had the opportunity to meet Marian in Canada last fall and she is very personable, kind and helpful. When I meet someone like Marian my favorite description of that person is "down to earth". I felt so at ease assisting her in the Toronto Fall Home Show booth. She greeted each customer with a smile and took time to sign their books, answer questions and demonstrate the products.  Her mom is equally "down to earth" and such a great support for her daughter. I have a special bond with my Mom so I felt the "love" between these two. If you would like to read more about my trip to Toronto you can read about it here


Stop by Fresh and see the new European Colors and let us demonstrate the products for you and help you with your next project.
We will be open Friday, Saturday, and Monday from 9-5. And you can always order online from us 24/7 at www.freshjaspertexas.com



No comments:

Post a Comment