Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow it's 2010


I am sorry it's been so long since I have posted but like everyone I've been really busy. I hope things will slow down a little but I doubt it, softball season is about to begin. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas, I certainly did. Our family had a great visit and ate way too much good food. The Smith family Christmas was at our house this year and boy does that take a ton of preparation!

Haley and I rang in the New Year at home this year. We had a quiet evening by the fireplace and the TV.

My Dad got a good report last week and we are so thankful for his healing. He doesn't have to go back to the doctor unless he gets sick.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nancy,
    It nice to hear that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I am finding it harder and harder to blog or read other blogs. I am so busy with the store, church and a bible study. Summer is always a little more relaxing. Nice to hear from you. Have fun with the soft ball team. Blessings, sandi

    ReplyDelete