Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun Weekend in Austin

I have just returned home after being in Austin since Friday. I had a long weekend and Haley invited me to Austin for the weekend for a visit. We had a wonderful dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Uchi. We went to the movie theater and watched "The Lovely Bones". I really enjoyed the movie. And of course, we did a little shopping but the best part was going to Milk and Honey for a relaxing massage. I wish I could get a massage once a month!! I had a very pampered weekend which I totally loved. Thanks Haley for the wonderful weekend. Softball starts one week from today and I won't have much time for these special occasions.
I didn't find any treasures on this trip, things were a little quiet in Austin as far as Estate Sales and such. I hope you have a great week! Thanks Debbie for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment