Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let The Games Begin!

Softball season is here and the games have begun! I have a great group of girls this year and I think we are going to have a good season. This is a very busy time of year for me but I wouldn't change anything. It's a very satisfying feeling to see young ladies work hard at practice and then get on the field and perform well.
I worked one of my booths today after practice. I added some metal pieces that I bought in Canton last weekend. Mother and I had a very chilly weekend last weekend in Canton. It was snowing lightly when we arrived last Saturday and the temperature was really cold. We shopped a little on the grounds and then decided to head to Tyler and shop the mall and a few of our favorite stores.
Sunday morning we hit it again but alot of vendors had already packed and left. I didn't find very many "old" treasures but I did buy plenty of decorative pieces.
We are going to a wedding this Saturday, so my girls are coming home. We are going to work on a few projects while they are in.
Matt's lab ,Fisher ,is a proud pappy and Linsi is going to get one of the puppies. She wants us to make a dog pillow for the new puppy before he arrives, so we are going to make one and monogram it. I will take pictures of this little project when we are done. Take care dear friends and have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment