Friday, February 12, 2010

We had a BLAST!




My son was a groomsmen in one of his good friends wedding this past weekend. I must say he looked really handsome in his tux! The girls and I had a blast and danced the night away. I am posting a few pictures of the wedding fun.


As far as my antiquing and sewing I've been a little slow lately. I have managed to make a few burp pads and a few bibs to match with monogramming. I will take pictures this weekend and post later.


We had more snow this morning and it was so pretty. Linsi and Matt had 11 inches in Dallas and it looked like a Winter Wonderland at Linsi's house. I'm getting sleepy and I have to awake early in the morning. Have a Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nancy, I love weddings. Your family is so beautiful you must be so proud of them. It must have been fun to get all of that snow in Dallas...Have a nice Valentine's Day. sandi

    ReplyDelete