Sunday, February 17, 2013

CeCe Caldwell's Paint on a Maple Desk




I am still working on several painting projects but here is one that I finished using CeCe Caldwell's Vintage White over Virginia Chestnut with Nantucket Spray inside the drawers. I found this cute maple desk for a steal and my daughter wanted it painted to match her Pottery Barn mantle that she has above her bed. I took the challenge and I am very happy with the results.
I love using CeCe Caldwell's paints since there are no VOC's, very little smell, no prepping, and the finishes are wonderful. The all natural wax leaves a beautiful matte finish and enhances the color of the paint to make a beautiful piece of art.
I can't wait to show you the other dresser/desk that I am finishing up this week. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment