Sunday, March 3, 2013

A table made from an Old Antique Door

BEFORE
                                                                            
AFTER
I had an old antique panel door that needed a little TLC. Someone had kicked a hole in the bottom panel so my husband cut that panel off and salvaged the boards but I decided to make a table with the rest of the door. I had four great table legs for at least 5 years that I had been saving for something special. This was the re purposed project that the table legs would be perfect for. So the legs were attached to the door and then I painted the new table with CeCe Caldwell's Sante Fe Turquoise and Virginia Chestnut paint. I had two cute red metal chairs that I paired with this fun table. I am busy with other painting projects that I will share when I'm finished. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment