Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint

As many of you know I was fortunate enough to attend the Toronto Home Show with Miss Mustard Seed (Marian Parsons). I have so much to share about the trip but I am waiting for my camera. Where is my camera? Well I left it in the car of a friend the last night in Toronto. So as soon as my camera returns home, I will post pictures and fill you in on this fun trip. I learned so much and enjoyed every minute of it! But today I am posting about some of the great products that are branded by Miss Mustard Seed. 
There was a new product introduced at the Home Show that we will be carrying online and in our store.  You are going to love this new brush on finish by Miss Mustard Seed. The name of the finish is Tough Coat Sealer. It is a non yellowing water-based tough coat sealer that provides extra durability against general wear and tear and water damage. It's available in 500ml and retails for $18.00. We have ordered the new Tough Coat and it's being shipped this week. 
Have you tried the Hemp Oil that is available in the Mustard Seed line? It is all natural and can be used to revive dry wood and as a finish on your painted furniture. I usually brush it on and then wipe with a soft cloth to remove any excess. It enhances the color of the paint and gives a beautiful finish to your projects! It comes in 250ml that retails for $13.00 and 500ml for $23.00. Remember as soon as my camera is back home I will post about the show. Check us out at www.freshjaspertexas.com 
Tough Coat
Hemp Oil
Bring back the luster to any wood pieces that need a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment