Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NEW Stain by CeCe Caldwell

Have you tried the new stains by CeCe Caldwell? It's easy and fun to use and the best part - no odor! Can you believe it - no odor- wow that is really important to me because I like to paint inside and I hate the strong odor of most staining products. The popular look of leaving the top of furniture stained and painting the lower portion is one of my favorite looks right now. Today I painted the top of a small stool that was bare wood - pine. I am going to paint the lower part with a popping color tomorrow. Here's how you use the stain by CeCe Caldwell. First, be sure to stir until all the sediment that has settled on the bottom is mixed well. I decided to use a soft t-shirt to apply the stain to the top of my stool but you can also use a brush. Always apply stain in the direction of the wood grain to get a smooth coverage. This is an all in one stain so once you have the look you want you're done. The color that I used is Kukui and it is extremely dark brown. The other colors of stain that are available are Hickory, Walnut Grove, and Savannah Praline. I will finish my little stool and post the completed project in a few days. If you have any questions about any of the CeCe Caldwell's products please feel free to check us out at www.freshjaspertexas.com. We love shipping paint and teaching you how to use all of these great products.




No comments:

Post a Comment