Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Normal


Well things are back to normal (whatever that is) here in our little neck of the woods. I had a great time visiting with my kids and family over the holidays. The girls and I went to Canton on Friday and had a fantastic time. The only let down was that it was raining and cold and I didn't get to look around on the grounds where all the good stuff is! But we shopped the Arbors and Trade Buildings and found some goodies. After a long day of walking and shopping we headed back home to rest up for the rest of the weekend. On Saturday we went to the movies to see "Four Christmas's" and it was hilarious. And then on Sunday we went to Church and enjoyed ribs and potato salad afterwards. This week is really going to busy because Matt is graduating from U.T. and we are going to Austin for the weekend to attend his graduation. I am really hoping to buy that new Bernina sewing machine this weekend. I haven't sold my Elna yet but I'm getting a little anxious! Santa may have to come early for me this year!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known you were in Canton, we could have met up. So glad you got to make it to the Rose of Tx show. And, yes I agree a beautiful drive through Round Top/Warrenton, but doesn't it look so bare and different when the main shows aren't there. Happy early holidays, Theresa

    ReplyDelete