Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer time




Only two more days and school will be out! It's funny when you're a school teacher you can't wait until school is out in May but it seems I'm always ready to go back in August. I have so many furniture pieces that I need to paint and get ready for my antique booths. So I will be busy working on those and I will have much more time to do that when school is out. I sold the turquoise chest today and that makes me want to paint another one. So I'm on the look for another one that is similar. I put a primer on one of the vanities today and I am going to post pictures of it when I'm finished.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That was a beautiful chest. I'm so glad you sold it. Can't wait to see the vanity. Hope you and your family have a wonderful evening!
    God Bless,
    Pam:-)

    ReplyDelete