Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surgery Success and what a day!

The hutch that I would like to paint black.


Before After



This was some kind of day! Haley and I left her apartment around 10:00 a.m. to Matt's house and pick him up for his surgery. We headed down 25th and I was talking on my cell when some guy in a small green car bumped into the back of my SUV. Haley jumped out of the car and I was saying I think it's okay we need to go pick up Matt. Well I was right, it only put a little tiny scratch on my bumper. We went on our merry way and picked up Matt. The surgery went well and the doctor says he is like new. We got there at 11:00 and didn't leave until 5:00. Needless to say a long, long day. But while we were sitting in the waiting area Haley and I were playing on the computer. While I was going through some of pictures, I ran across pictures of my kitchen before we remodeled and I am going to post a picture of those today.
It is unreal how much different and better it looks. I love the "new" kitchen and dining much better. We still need a new refrigerator and trim at the top of the cabinets but that is pending. And I am still trying to decide if I am going to paint my hutch. I painted the chairs black and I think I am going to paint the hutch black. Take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I am happy to hear that Matt's surgery went well. Thank you for the painting tips. The before and after of you kitchen are nice, I like the new look. Blessings, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite a day and your dining room looks amazing. I think you should definitely paint your hutch black, I painted my kitchen cabinets black and I love them, best think I ever did. Thanks for entering the giveaway and goodluck!

    ReplyDelete