Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkins made from Old Globes

I searched for old globes to make these pumpkins. I actually had two like the one on the left but and yeah you guessed it - I dropped it and it broke into a million little pieces :(  I wish I could find more because I really like to repurpose things. Here in Texas we are getting a cool front and I am soooo ready for it! I will be doing lots of sewing the next few days to get caught up on orders and then I am off to Dallas to visit my kids and do a little treasure hunting!!
Had a wonderful day today with my sweet mom. We went to Lufkin to visit some of the antique stores  and we had the best fish tacos and a cupcake for lunch. Outside the antique mall were a couple of trucks selling food and I'm so glad we decided to try it.
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment