Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for that I can't begin to list them all. I'm most thankful for my Lord and Savior who unselfishly saved me by his grace and walks with me daily. 
My sweet mother turned eighty years old yesterday and most of you know how much she means to me. She helps me with projects for the store and anything else I get myself into! So of course I am thankful for her and all she does for me. Family is so important to me and I never take it for granted. I'm looking forward to this Thanksgiving holiday where we can all get together and visit and enjoy the blessings of life. 

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! 

I'll be back next week with more "before" and "afters" - 

Nancy 
Fresh Finds, LLC



No comments:

Post a Comment