Friday, August 30, 2013

Please Pray for this Sweet Family

I live in a small town where everyone pretty much knows everyone which has it's pros and cons. But in my opinion the pros have always out weighed the cons. I loved raising my three children (who are grown now) in a small rural area where they had the freedom to ride their bikes down the dirt road to Grandma's house without fear of being snatched up by some crazy person. I liked the small school atmosphere where they knew everyone not just in their classroom but everyone in their class and probably everyone in the building! The fun of letting them play little league baseball and show their animals at the County Fair with their 4 H groups. I could go on and on about the reasons that I love the small town quaintness but you get the picture.
I had the opportunity to teach in a small school close to the town that I live in and that is where I met this sweet family that I am asking you to pray for. They have been on a roller coaster ride for many months recently and this sweet lady (who was the best counselor at our school) has such a way with expressing her heartfelt feelings - I know you will completely understand when you read her blog.
So take a moment of your time and read this blog post as she talks about Plan B in her life and how she is dealing with "life".
http://blueclark756.blogspot.com/2013/08/life-is-not-fair.html?m=1
She puts it in such a great perspective of when "life isn't fair". I think we can all relate at one time or another when "life hasn't been fair" but we also know that God is there to see us through the good and the bad times.
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend and I will be back next week with another post.
God Bless You - Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment