Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tricycle Red by Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint

I finished this small cabinet with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint in my favorite color Tricycle and then used the antiquing wax by MMSMP. The antiquing wax is easy to use and I love the way it gives just enough of an aged look to the wood. After you brush on the wax, let it dry and by the way it drys quickly. Take a buffing brush or soft rag and buff it to a beautiful shine. I added the knobs from Anthropologie and another project is complete. What will I paint next? Well come back in a couple of days to see what I've dug from the junk pile! And remember if you need paint, finish, brushes, etc. we are only a click away. Log onto www.freshjaspertexas.com 
Our store will be open Friday and we have just returned from a great buying trip and we are still unloading our loot, so stop by and see us. We would love to show you our paint and help you get started on your next project. 
After
After
Before


No comments:

Post a Comment