Tuesday, February 3, 2015

European Milk Paint Colors

It's been awhile since my last posting and I apologize. Sharon and I have been busy rearranging the store and moving our studio into another part of the store. New classes are being scheduled for each paint line and paints are being fully stocked in all locations. We are working on some new ideas that we are really excited about for the new year! I'll share those as they occur. 
Have you heard about the European Colors by Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paints? They are gorgeous and we will have them in stock this weekend and online. Here are the new colors -

Aren't these colors to die for? I love them all and I can't wait to try them on some of my projects. What are you working on? I'll be posting my latest projects soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment