Thursday, February 18, 2016

Furniture Revival

I'm working on reviving an antique bedroom suit for a sweet little girl. I love pink and white for a little girls room and this is really turning into one of my favorite make-overs. I'm using Paint Couture the Collection for this set. The white is Angelic my favorite white in these paints and Vera at the Ballet is the soft cotton candy pink. Perfect in my opinion for this oh so cute set. Today I am posting the nightstand before and after. I'll post the rest of the set later. 
The drawer and the door are painted in Vera and the rest in Angelic. I distressed the detail of the wood with a sanding block then applied the lacquer. 
I also painted the inside of the drawer and the cabinet to give it a fresh look inside and out.
Let me know what you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment