Friday, July 8, 2016

Up-Cycle With Chalk and Clay Paints by American Paint Company

Have you ever bought the shoes before the outfit? I have a few times if I REALLY love the shoes! I bought a french provincial side table and oddly enough this table didn't have the usual hardware on it. It had a pull knob that was not very pretty in my opinion, so I immediately found the perfect knob. Ordinarily, I pick my paint color and then the hardware but not this time. I chose a paint color that would compliment my knob. I wanted texture and I wanted a pop of color. I mixed two colors Beach Glass and Shoreline, to make a custom mix of a beautiful blue.



After painting the table, I distressed the drawer and a few other areas. I applied a coat of American Paint Company's Top Coat for the finish. All of American Paint Company's products are all natural so all your painting can be done indoors. 
I used an all over stencil on the drawer sides to add a special touch. 

  
This one didn't stay on the floor long before someone gave it a new home. 
We are open at Fresh every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9-5. Stop by and let me help you get started and up-cycle some of your furniture!






Leave a comment or a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment