Sunday, October 5, 2008

Catching up!

I am trying to catch up with my blogging! I have been really busy this week and my blogging site has fell by the wayside. I decided this week to rent another space at the antique store and I have been moving things in all week. Remember the pink chest of drawers that I painted they sold this week! The black bugs have left so I am painting some of my furniture again! I have quite a few pieces to get ready for my booth space. I love seeing the furniture turn into a totally different look when I paint it. I plan to paint a desk white shabby, another desk shabby black, and another green dresser! Green seems to be a good seller. When I finish these pieces I will post the finished look! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Ain't blogging fun! I'm kinda new to my blog and loving it.

    I like how your site wallpaper matches your dress in your photo. It's all in the details, eh!

    Have fun creating and blogging.
    Jannie who found you on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for dropping by MY site. Talented... well maybe have a God-given penchant for writing silly songs but it's a bunch of work too. Worth it, tho!

    I'll be checking back on your site.

    Maybe we'll meet in Austin one day. You never know!

    Jannie

    ReplyDelete