Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little under the weather

I was feeling fine until Thursday night and the dreaded sore throat and headache hit me. I went to the Doctor Friday morning. My doctor diagnosed strep throat which has been going around at school. I got my meds and went home and went to bed! I feel much better today. I'm going to finish up some of my painting projects today. I'm going to Austin this next weekend to watch the Longhorns play Missouri and to see my kids! I'm excited about seeing the kids and watching the game. The Austin City Wide Garage sale is also on Sat. and Sunday so I'm hoping I have time to go look. My kids were happy that the Horns won in the Red River Shootout yesterday. I'll post pictures of my projects when I'm finished.

1 comment:

  1. Sore throats totally suck, hopefully the meds have continued to knock that junk right out of you adn you'll be your regular self for the Austi trip!

    Take care. Jannie

    ReplyDelete