Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cooler Weather

I love these cool mornings that we've had the past two days! I had a wonderful afternoon out with my parents yesterday. We went to Beaumont and I purchased the lining for my "At Home in the Woods" quilt and then we went to eat catfish at a really good restaurant. I am going to go home today and put the second coat of paint on my dresser, mirror and chest of drawers. The desk that I put the primer on sold before I got to paint it black. A colleague of mine is moving into a new place and she wanted to buy it and refinish it herself so she bought it. I also sold her a twin bed that I was going to paint so I am on the hunt for another one! Does the hunt ever end??? If you ask me the answer is "no", because the hunt is the funnest part! Have a Thankful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment