Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cypress Knee Santa's and Texas Country Reporter!




My mom and some of her friends paint Santa's on Cypress knees that come out of the woods near the river and creek beds. My Dad and Mom go to a place on their land and he cuts them with a chain saw and then she comes home and prepares them for painting.They meet at each others houses once a week and they have a large collection of the hand painted Santa's. One of their friends wrote in to Bob Phillips from Texas Country Reporter about their hobby and he is coming to film them next Monday and Tuesday. I'll let you know when it's supposed to air. I will also bring some pictures of the Santa's so you can see how talented these ladies are at what they do.I think that it's neat and exciting that they are going to be on TV for their artistic hobby.I posted a couple of pictures today of the large bulletin board that I spoke about yesterday. These are not the greatest pictures but you will get the idea.I've also added a couple of new blog sites that are really good, so if you have time please browse those sites. I am getting very close to my 100th posting and I am thinking about what I am going to give away for that event!Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment